Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 5 of Mindmelt Mixtapes!!!! See you out there, oh yeah!!!!
R. Stevie Moore
"And Your Bird Can Sing"
Without The Beatles Compilation
The Blow
"Knowing The Things That I Know"
Poor Aim, Love Songs
TV On The Radio
"Playhouses"
Return To Cookie Monuntain
YUKhNIC
"Weren't You In An Emo Band 10 Minutes Ago?"
Available Soon Split w/JKFs
Thinking Feller's Union Local 282
"A Lamb's Lullaby"
I Hope It Lands
Break
Super Reverb
"The Technique Is Easy"
Super Reverb
My Bloody Valentine
"Soft As Snow"
Isn't Anything
Devo
"Man From The Past"
Hardcore Devo Volume 4
Deerhoof
"Cast Off Crown"
Friend Opportunity
Break
B-52's
"Love Shack"
Cosmic Thing
D.I.B.
"Every Stuffed Up Kid"
Some Kind Of Hero
Curtis Mayfield
"The Makings Of You"
Curtis
Linda Lydell
"What A Man"
The Complete Stax/Volt Singles 68-71
Break
Ear PWR
"National Parks"
Ear PWR
Fifi
"Reading Rainbow"
Roundhouse Compilation II
Goldfrapp
"Train"
Black Cherry
Laser Poodle
Unknown Title
Soundcloud Download
'Lectric Workers
"Robot Is Systematic"
Single
The Julie Ruin
"Planet You"
Hit Reset
Break
Whorish Boorish
"Messin' Round"
Soundcloud
Unrest
"Make Out Club"
Perfect Teeth
Stereo Total
"Forever 16"
La Musique Automatique
Sparks
"Falling In Love With Myself Again"
Kimono My House
Break
Sheer Mag
"Hard Lovin'"
Sheer Mag 7"
Husker Du
"I Apologize"
New Day Rising
Cornershop
"Looking For A Way IN"
Woman's Gotta Have It
Cupid Car Club
"Edge Of The Envelope"
JoinOur Club 7"
Break
Sun City Girls
"Space Prophet Dogon"
Torch Of The Mystics
No comments:
Post a Comment