Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Episode VI Playlist!!!!!!!!!


Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
"I Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)"
Daptone 45s

Lizzo
"Cuz I Love You"
Cuz I Love You

The Cure
"10:15 Saturday Night"
Three Imaginary Boys

Husker Du
"Chartered Trips"
Zen Arcade

HNY
"Strange Medicine In The Desert"
Freedom Of Choice Compilation 1

Break

The Simms Twins
"That's Where It's At"
SAR Records Story

Fats Domino
"Little B"
45

Tracey Trance
"Life Is Like A Goose (Truckin' On The Gerb)"
Pyper Kub

Tiger Trap
"You're Sleeping"
Tiger Trap

Break

Melanie
"Brand New Key"
Single

MC5
"I Can Only Give You Everything"
'66 Breakout!

James Brown
"Tell Me What You're Gonna Do"
The Amazing James Brown

Jimmy Cliff
"You Can Get It If You Really Want"
The Harder They Come

Le Tigre
"Hot Topic"
Le Tigre

Break

Skeleton Warrior
"Porno World"
Luvsic

The Shaggs
"Why Do I Feel?"
The Shaggs

Bratmobile
"Yea, Huh?"
The Real Janelle

The Cake
"Fire Fly"
More Of The Cake Please

The Move
"Fields Of People"
Shazam

Break

Sheer Mag
"Blood From A Stone"
A Distant Call

Mission Of Burma
"Weatherbox"
VS

The Cleaners From Venus
"Day Tripper"
Without The Beatles

Cocteau Twins
"Peppermint Pig (7" Version)"
Lullabies to Violane

Break

David Bowie
"Fantastic Voyage"
Lodger

The Alley Cats
"Night Of The Living Dead"
The Alley Cats 1979-1982

Beat Happening
"Bad Seeds"
Beat Happening

The Rolling Stones
"Sway"
Sticky Fingers

Jeff Zagers
"To Replenish"

Still/Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 12 The Witching Episode!!!!!!

Episode 12 playlist!!!!!! https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Oxhorn/mindmelt-mixtapes-episode-12/ 13th Floor Elevators "You're Gonna Miss ...