Sunday, June 2, 2019

Episode III Playlist feat the premier of Dj Denim Debutante!!!

Thank you all sooo much for listening!!!! See you next week!!!

Download The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirteenth Floor Elevators
"Reverberation (Doubt)"
The Psychedelic Sounds Of The 13th Floor Elevators

Break

Paul Booker and The Dynamite Operators
"Cool Night (The Dynamite Operator's Theme)"
Rock Life/Sheep

Bad Friend
"Jung Optimists In Love"
Defeat Yourself

Essential Tremors
"The Visitor"
The Visitor EP

The Altered Statesmen
"The Sudden Glamor Of Your Glow"
Tried As Adults

Abstract Black
"In Circles With Self"
In Circles With Self

Break

Albert Ayler 
"Bells"
Albert Ayler

Break

Sun City Girls
"Radar 1941"
Torch Of The Mystics

The Ukiah Drag
"In The Reaper's Quarters"
"Her Royal Grip"
In The Reaper's Quarters

Cottaging
"Bermuda Comptroller"
The Amyl Banshee EP

Gerry Rafferty
"Baker Street"
Baker Street

Roxy Music
"In Every Dream Home A Heartache"
Viva! Roxy Music

Cedric Burnside
"I'm Hurtin"
Benton County Relic

Break

Africa Bambaataa & Tommy Boy
Party Go And On"
Plantet Rock: The Album

J Dilla
"Workinonit"
Donuts

A Tribe Called Quest
"Buggin out"
The Low End Theory

To Live And Shave In LA
"Deletion I"
Deletion I-K

Kraftwerk
"Pocket Calculator"
The Mix

Break

James Brown
"I Don't Mind"
The Amazing James Brown

Marsha Gee
"Peanut Duck"
45

The Velvet Underground
"All Tomorrow's Parties"
Peel Slowly And See

Outro:

Xela Zaid
"Honeycomb"
Motorama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 12 The Witching Episode!!!!!!

Episode 12 playlist!!!!!! https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Oxhorn/mindmelt-mixtapes-episode-12/ 13th Floor Elevators "You're Gonna Miss ...