Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Episode VIII Playlist!!!!!!!

Thx for listening!!!!!


James Brown and His Famous Flames
"Mashed Potatoes U.S.A."
Tour LP

Toots & The Maytals
"Sweet and Dandy"
Sweet And Dandy

Sequoyah Murray
"I Wonder"
Before You Begin

U.S. Girls
"Damn That Valley"
Half Free

Esco Da Baby
"Crusin'"
Single

Break

Sheer Mag
"Blood From A Stone"
A Distant Call

Big Star
"The Ballad od El Goodo"
Number 1 Record

The Cure
"Grinding Halt"
Three Imaginary Boys

Mission of Burma
"That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate"
V.S.

Sun City Girls
"Radio Morocco"
Grotto Of Miracles

Break

Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings
"Let Them Knock"
100 Days, 100 Nights

The Budos Band
"Day Tripper"
Day Tripper/Money 7"

Childish Gambino
"This Is America"
Single

Lizzo
"Juice"
Cuz I Love You

Break

Chris & Cosey
"October (Love Song) '86 version"
Single

Kraftwerk
"Tanzmusik"
Ralf And Florian

Le Tigre
"Tres Bien"
Feminist Sweepstakes

Max Dance
"HHH"
II

Lazy Magnet
"Do Midi"
Crystal Cassette

Merchandise
"Schoolyard (Club Mix)"
Schoolyard 7"

Break

Skeleton Warrior
"Monster's Face"
Seasons Of Nudity

Trans AM
"Wildwood Flower"
Who Do We Think You Are?

Tyger Beat
"Circutz"
Kids, We're Here!

Break

Samantha Vacation
"Samantha's Vacation"
Single

Akira S Et As Garotas Que Erraram
"Sobre As Pernas"
Sexual LifeOf The Savages Comp

Thinking Fellers Union Local 282
"I Hope It Lands"
I Hope It Lands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 12 The Witching Episode!!!!!!

Episode 12 playlist!!!!!! https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Oxhorn/mindmelt-mixtapes-episode-12/ 13th Floor Elevators "You're Gonna Miss ...