Saturday, April 4, 2020

Mindmelt Mixtapes Episode 10!!!!!!!!!!!!


Download Hour 1!

Download Hour 2!

HMU With Requests For Next Time! mindmeltmixtapes@gmail.com !!!!!

Intro

Sequoyah Murray
"Here We Go"
Before You Begin

Haves&Thirds
"X's, O's, and a couple of J's"
Now I Know Why Tigers Eat Their Young

Lizzo
"Good As Hell"
Good As Hell

Break

Sheer Mag
"Chopping Block"
A Distant Call

Unrest
"Can't Sit Still"
Malcom X Park

The Starlets
"I Sold My Heart To The Junkman"
45

Blanche Blanche Blanche
"With or Without You"
Wink With Both Eyes

Break

Sparks
"Suzie Safety"
Whomp That Sucker

Jefferson Mayday Mayday
"Earthgasm"
The End of The Ending of The Ending and The Beginning of The Beginning of The Beginning

Age Wave & Dinner Music
"EP"
Alley Vision

HNY
"Strange Medicine In The Desert"
Freedom Of Choice Compilation

Break

Skeleton Warrior
"Porno World"
Luvsic

Pink Fairies
"Teenage Rebel"
Neverneverland

The Nation Of Ulysses
"Today I Met The Girl I'm Gonna Marry"
13 Point Program To Destroy America

Thinking Fellers Union Local 282
"A Lamb's Lullaby"
I Hope It Lands

Big Star
"The Ballad of El Goodo"
Number 1 Record

Sparklehorse
"Rainmaker"
Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot

Break

The Undertones
"You've Got My Number, (Why Don't You Use It?)"
The Undertones

The Julie Ruin
"I Decide"
Hit Reset

Joy Division
"Disorder"
Unknown Pleasures

Kraftwerk
"Trans Europe Express"
The Mix

D.I.B.
"Steak Tartar Sauce"
Some Kind Of Hero

Jessica Rylan
"Wishing Well"
The New Secret

Break

Bachelorette
"Grow Old With Me"
Bachelorette

Sam Cooke
"You Were Made For Me"
Sam Cooke's SAR records Story

The Shaggs
"You're Something Special To Me"
The Shaggs

Break, thx so much for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode 12 The Witching Episode!!!!!!

Episode 12 playlist!!!!!! https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Oxhorn/mindmelt-mixtapes-episode-12/ 13th Floor Elevators "You're Gonna Miss ...